Well, the Superbowl has come and gone, but TJP is back for another week. Congratulations to the New Yorkers among us, and condolences to the New Englanders. When you’ve finished rewatching the commericials from the big game, you can restore your IQ to its normal level by checking out our rundown of the last week:
- Jason Brauninger finds God in a Level I Trauma center, and in daily life.
- Continuing our mandatory Tebow coverage, blogger Matt Spotts asks what we’re praying for.
- Looking for something to listen to?
- Mavis Staples mediates graces for Perry Petrich
- Paul Lickteig on the Christology in Neutral Milk Hotel’s In the Aeroplane over the Sea
- Who was the first apostle of blues and folk? Paddy Gilger clues you in.
- You can’t hack a fridge, and you can’t replace the Church, says Matthew Dunch.