“Finals.” A word and season that strikes fear in the heart of many a student. If you or anyone you know is currently undergoing the semesterly gauntlet of exams and papers, I’m sure you’ll be able to relate to some of these classic finals experiences.
- When you realize how much work you have to do… via GIPHY
- When you go to Church hoping the anxiety will go away… via GIPHY
- When your friend mentions that she is almost done with that paper you haven’t started… via GIPHY
- When you realize the due date is tomorrow… via GIPHY
- When you wake up in the library… via GIPHY
- When you have too much to say for 1 paper… via GIPHY
- When the computer shuts off and you realize you never saved… via GIPHY
- If you somehow manage to finish finals early… via GIPHY
- When you get a better grade than you expected… via GIPHY
- When someone is excited for Christmas before you’re ready…via GIPHY
Alright, now that you’ve taken a nice, quick study break, it’s time to get back to work. Be sure to keep in mind how hard you’ve worked all semester, try to stay focused and motivated for just a few more days, and know that your worth as a person is not contingent upon your GPA.
On behalf of TJP, to all of our friends out there preparing for and taking finals, good luck and God bless!
Cover image via Flickr Creative Commons user Garnet, found here.