- Sometimes, it’s best to leave it to the mule.
Chris Nguyen, SJ
- Catholic 101: Gifts of the Holy Spirit
RJ Jacobs, SJ
- Catholic 101: Intro to the “Liturgy of the Hours”
Jason Downer, SJ
- Jesuit 101: Ignatian Contemplation, Encountering God Through Our Imagination
Tucker Redding, SJ
- Catholic 101: How are we saved?
Brian Strassburger, SJ
- A Not-So-Radical Proposal for Your Lenten Season: Do Nothing
Jake Braithwaite, SJ
- When Can I Judge My Neighbor’s Lenten Fast?
Josh Hinchie, SJ
- A Playlist for Your Lenten Journey
Joe Lorenz, SJ
- Who do you say that I am? | An Online Lenten Retreat
Damian Torres-Botello, SJ
- Jesuit 101: The Third Week of the Spiritual Exercises
Ian Peoples, SJ