In this fourth week of our retreat, we delve into personal sins. After placing sin in its proper context in our history and in our world, we can look at how sin affects the humanity of our personhood. And, in looking at our sins, we discover that regardless of what we do, God loves us deeply and unflinchingly anyway.
- Meditation on Our Own History of Sin
Suggested Scripture for prayer:
Questions for reflection:
- Review the PDF below for three suggestions for prayer.
- If You Can Hear Me by Ben Rector
- Reclaim Your Sheep by Liturgical Folk
- Come Ye Sinners by Ordinary Time
Print or download the following PDF for helpful materials to help you reflect on the talk:Talk#4_ I Am a Loved Sinner_Part 2 (Reflection Materials)