The “problem of evil” in the world is a question that has plagued people of all faiths (and none) for centuries. What do St. Augustine and St. Teresa of Avila have to teach us about this problem?
Posts in Theology
- Signs of Easter: Seeking Good News Around Us
Brian Strassburger, SJ
- Easter is a Family Reunion
Ian Peoples, SJ
- Two Saints and a Sinner Reflect on the Problem of Evil
Brett Helbling, SJ
- A Playlist for Your Easter Journey
Joe Lorenz, SJ
- Jesuit 101: Are We Ready to Be “People for and with Others”?
Philip Nahlik, SJ